- The Reformer includes:
- Silent and soft bed sliding system, thanks to its system of 8 vertical and horizontal PU wheels. Silent precision bearings.
- One pair of double loops (hand and feet) and one pair of foam handles.
- One pair of quick-release, adjustable and removable shoulder rests.
- Padded headrest provides 3 positions: 2 above carriage and 1 leveled with the carriage.
- Ropes adjustable with snap included. The holes on the carriage allow to place the excess rope underneath the equipment to ensure maximum comfort.
- Springs: 1 black (very hard), 1 red (hard), 1 green (medium), 1 blue (light) and 1 yellow (very light).
- One pair of pulleys attached to the risers which allow different positions.
The Cadillac includes:
- The movement options are increased thanks to its short movable bars between the vertical and horizontal bars.
- With its 8 connection points that connect the wood to bars, a high level of fastening and stability is provided.
- Cross bars made of chrome plating on iron.
- Push-through bar made in solid wood can be adjustable to 4 heights. Includes safety strap.
- New padded trapeze bar with spring collars and springs.
- Solid roll-down bar.
- One pair of fuzzies and one pair of foam handles.
- Built-in standing platform/bed with non-slip surface for safety.
- Long springs: 2 blue (light) and 2 yellow (very light).
- Short springs: 2 silver (hardest), 2 red (hard), 2 green (medium), 2 blue (light) and 2 yellow (very light),
- 28 hooks around the towers to allow multiple positions.
|Length||94 in | 240 cm|
|Width||31 in | 79 cm|
|Height of the bed||23 in | 59 cm|
|Height of the Tower||85 in | 215 cm|
|Weight||353 lb | 160 kgs|
Pilates Cadillac Reformer Vintage Assembly Instructions Video
Pictures for reference only. Manufacturer reserves the right to make modifications to the equipment.
PilatesEquipment.Fitness develops continuous upgrades and improvements in the apparatus, based on feedback from engineering, professional Pilates trainers and practitioners. Therefore, photographs in the site may have not been fully updated at the time you purchase it. Pictures for reference only. Manufacturer reserves the right to make modifications to the equipment.
The carrier will deliver this product on the street.
If you require any additional service, please contact us on +1 786 381 9917 or firstname.lastname@example.org