A favorite among health and fitness professionals. Incredibly adaptable and durable, exceptional versatility to accommodate a range of body heights, sizes and abilities. Superior construction for maximum safety and durability. It offers perfect stability and is very resistant. A whisper-smooth patented rolling mechanism to ensure precise and safe operation.
It incorporates innovative systems such as the rapid change of foot bar positions, spring bar and pulleys. It has wheels for easier transportation.
The Reformer includes:
- One pair of quick-release and removable shoulder rests.
- One pair of pulleys. Adjustable in different heights with detachable wooden elevator.
- Silent and soft bed sliding system, thanks to its system of 8 vertical and horizontal PU wheels. Silent precision bearings.
- Padded headrest provides 3 positions: 2 above carriage and 1 leveled with carriage.
- Adjustable and high resistance ropes with snap included.
- Springs: 1 yellow (light), 2 green (medium), 2 red (heavy).
- Loop/handles: Double feet and hand loops (1 pair).
- Built-in standing platform with non-slip surface for safety.
- Padded seat on the foot plate.
- Includes the jump board and box.
The Tower includes:
- Stainless steel tower, easily movable.
- 41 hooks around the tower to allow multiple positions.
- Upholstered mat to cover the surface of the reformer. Easy to put on.
- Anodized aluminum stretching bar with rubber grip and padded protection. Provides safety strap for upper and lower springs. Adjustable in 3 positions.
- Short cadillac springs with grips: 2 yellow (light) and 2 green (medium)
- Long cadillac springs with grips: 2 yellow (light) and 2 green (medium)
- Roll-down bar made of solid beech wood with leather cover.
- 1 pair of pulleys.
|Length||94 in | 240 cm|
|Width||30 in | 76 cm|
|Height of the bed||14 in | 36 cm|
|Height||83 in | 210 cm|
|Weight||220 lbs | 100 kgs|
Pilates Reformer with Tower Assembly Instructions Video
The carrier will deliver this product on the street.
If you require any additional service, please contact us on +1 786 381 9917 or firstname.lastname@example.org